Call for participants for training
Call for participants for training and implementation of an online learning programme “Development of the eLearning skills Introduction to Moodle LMS to youth work practitioners”
The aim of the project “Innovation and eLearning in service of youth work and non-formal education in Europe” is to enhancing the quality of non-formal education and youth work in Western Balkans and EU. Project activities will step-by-step build capacity of youth workers, trainers, teachers, educators and researchers from 8 participating countries (Finland, Lithuania, Spain, Albania, Kosovo, Croatia, Macedonia and Serbia.
Within the project there will be organized the training for youth workers and trainers active in the field of NFE to experience and learn how to use Information Communications Technology (ICT) to create a supporting eLearning environment. Participants
will have a chance to get information about general ITC filed, and after that will be more focused on Moodle (an open-source software learning management system). They will get info about Moodle Directory, Page, Book, URL linking, Label, principles
of instructional design, and other things that will help them to start (during the training) developing their
own online courses using Moodle platform. So, this is not only the training,
because after it, participants (small groups of six persons) will be obligated
to deliver the online course (created during the training). Training will lead experts from Serbian Moodle Network (Moodle Mreža Srbije).
- trainers and youth leaders,
- willing to use ITC in work with youth,
- willing to develop and implement online course,
- be free to participate all duration of the Training.
- has enough good knowledge of English.
Dates for the training: The 7th until 16th of June 2017 (9 nights).
Location: Sremski Karlovci, Serbia
Travel refund (European Commission criteria, total travel costs):
- Albania: 180 EUR
- Finland: 360 EUR
- FYRO Macedonia: 180 EUR
- Croatia: 180 EUR
- Spain: 275 EUR
- Lithuania: 275 EUR
- Kosovo: 180 EUR
Organizers will cover costs concerning the training, such as: accommodation and food,domestic travel costs and training material. We are not able to cover travel insurance. Participants should bring their own laptops, and are expected to be committed to participate in the whole program and able to work in the English language.
Please send the filled application form to your national coordinator (see contacts below) until 13th of May 2017.
- Albania - Youth in Free Initiative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia – Udruga za razvoj civilnog društva Bonsai - email@example.com
- Finland - Hyvärilän Nuorisokeskus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FYROM - Association center for intercultural dialogue – Kumanovo - email@example.com
- Kosovo - Organizata jo-qeveritare ligo lex - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lithuania - Lietuvos neformaliojo ugdymo asociacija - email@example.com
- Serbia – Grupa “Hajde da…” – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain - Red Europea los jovenes importan ahora - email@example.com
Please, download Training Agenda.