Online Course "Training of Trainers: Listen to YOUth voice!"
The online course Training of Trainers: Listen to YOUth voice! deals with a participation of youth in the community, democratic processes and society. More and more approaches to promote participation of young people in institutions and organizations are appearing and we have to know how to use them. This course is focused on the role of trainers and facilitators as a key issue to revitalize youth spaces and analyze how young people are taking participation in democratic processes as well as share good practices in this field.
- Youth trainers
- Youth workers
- People with interest in working with youth.
Fluent in English
At the end of the course trainers will be able to:
- Introduce facilitators in youth involvement
- Promoting an active citizenship
- Promoting “power” of people in democracy
- Knowing the concept of youth participation
- Sharing resources and tools for youth participation and democracy
- Creating good practices for youth participation
In this course we are going to achieve the following general objective:
To train the youth workers and facilitates how to deal youth participating in community and democratic processes.
Besides, we are going to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To introduce facilitators and participants in topics involved in youth participation.
- To promote active citizenship among youth.
- To encourage the participation of young people in democratic institutions.
- To promote the “power” of people in the democracy.
- To know about the concept of youth participation in the community.
- To gain knowledge about youth participation in democratic processes.
- To get in contact and interact with young politicians.
- To share resources and tools for youth participation and democracy.
- To create practices for youth participation and democracy.
- Module 1. Introduction to the course.
- Module 2. Youth participation in the community.
- Module 3. Youth participation in democratic processes
- Module 4. Youth resources and tools for youth participation and democracy.
- Module 5. Evaluation.
This online course is going to be assessed using a wide range of activities which must be completed by participants. Participants are encouraged to participate in forums, assignments, quizzes and other activities.
Requirements for course completion and certificate
To get to the certificate of this online course, participants will have to finish every module of this online course. All successful participants will be awarded a certificate of participation of 60 hours.
Date: From September 1st to October 15th 2017.
Deadline for application: Augustr 27th 2017.
Please, fill in the form