Online Course "Youth Employment"
The main purpose of this online course is to inform youth people about the strengthen employability through e- learning.
- How this online course will be useful for the youth people who want to apply for a new job.
- How to build your skills for a successful job application, to prepare a good curriculum vitae, a motivational letter, to know the requirements and qualifications etc.
- What are the employment opportunities and how to find some of them.
- What are e-learning courses, how to be informed about them, how to find some of the e-learning training programs, and who are the benefits and disadvantages of e- learning.
The target group will be the youth who has finished the university, those who are unemployment, student. The age range - from 18 to 35 years old.
Average knowledge of English, computer skills, internet connection.
- To be aware of many job opportunities,
- To be able to find online training course that matches your needs,
- Writing successfully cv, motivation letter, and how to fulfil all the requirements and qualifications required by the employer.
- How to have a good attitude during the job interview, that will increase you chances to get the job.
Course length and dynamics: 2 hours per week for each lesson given at our online course.
Starting date: September 11th 2017.
Deadline for application: September 6th 2017.
Please, fill in the form